Since 2004, Sharon has been practicing law in the Lone Star state. In that time she has:
- served as a partner at the biggest firm based in Fort Worth
- worked alongside some of the best lawyers in the state
- been named a SuperLawyers (a Thompson Reuters Service) Rising Star, 2012-2018
- been named a Fort Worth Magazine Top Attorney 2016-2017
- started the Fulgham Hampton Law Group
- litigated matters in both Texas state and federal courts
If you work with Sharon, you will quickly discover that she works hard to keep clients in the loop about their case, with clear lines of communication and personalized legal services.
Before she began her legal career, Sharon studied at Texas Christian University and the University of Houston Law Center. Beyond work, Sharon cares most deeply about community service, her faith, and of course her husband Brandon and their three children.