Car Accident Lawyers in Arlington, Texas
Suffering severe injuries and property damage in an Arlington car accident can leave you in emotional, physical, and financial difficulty. If you or a loved one experienced physical, emotional, and financial losses due to the negligence of another driver in Arlington, TX, you need an Arlington car accident attorney who is tough, skilled, and experienced to maximize your chance to obtain a large financial settlement.
The Fulgham Hampton Law Group’s Arlington car accident lawyers not only have the experience and skill you need, but they are tough and zealous advocates for their Arlington car crash clients. Fulgham Hampton Law Group’s Arlington car wreck lawyers understand the difficult time which you unfairly face in the aftermath of your Arlington auto collision. You can count on them to make the difference for you and to fight the insurance company’s lawyers to obtain the compensation you should receive.
Types of Arlington Car Accidents
Many factors contribute to car accidents in Arlington. An increasing population, cheaper gasoline, and more cars on the road make Arlington’s streets very crowded. Additionally, distracted drivers, intoxicated drivers, and fatigued drivers contribute to the dangers of Arlington’s thoroughfares. These factors, along with speeding, lack of courtesy, following too closely, and aggressive driving or road rage cause serious accidents.
Any one or a combination of the listed factors contribute to car accidents. When an Arlington driver loses control over his or her vehicle, the result could be devastating and cause:
- Single-car accidents,
- Multiple car crashes and pile-ups,
- Head on crashes,
- Sideswipe collisions,
- Rear-end accidents,
- So-called “T-bone” wrecks at intersections, and
- Roll-over accidents.
Arlington Car Accident Injuries
Car accident injuries are unpredictable. The forces generated from cars colliding are tremendous and reach levels that the human body simply cannot withstand. Even if the driver wears a seatbelt while operating a car that has multiple airbags, there is no guarantee that the driver or the passenger will walk away from a crash. Consequently, people in Arlington auto wrecks can suffer injuries such as:
- broken bones,
- severe lacerations requiring sutures to close and result in scarring,
- dislocated shoulders, elbows, shoulders, and hips,
- back injuries to the thoracic, lumbar, and cervical spine,
- closed head injuries like concussions,
- muscle strains and sprains,
- Whiplash, and
- Injury to internal organs.
Steps to Take After an Accident
The severity of the crash and the seriousness of your injuries, as well as the injuries of others involved, will dictate what actions you should take in the aftermath of an Arlington car wreck. There is no one right way to act because fear, nervousness, distress, adrenaline, and pain will play a significant role in your response. Even though you might be in a state of panic, there are a few things you can do.
- Check to see if you or someone else in your car is hurt. If so, render aid to the extent possible and call for emergency medical assistance,
- Check to see if anyone needs help in another car,
- Move the cars out of the road if it is safe to do so. Leave the cars in place if you are unsure.
- Exchange information with the other driver.
- Be courteous if circumstances permit. However, do not apologize for what happened and do not try to diminish another’s behavior because you feel bad. Be frank with the police if you choose to speak with them. Do not exaggerate.
- If you can, take photos of the cars on the scene, paying particular attention to the damage and the marks in the road.
- Note the identities of witnesses, including police officers.
Arlington Car Accident Damages
The amount of financial compensation a person might receive from a settlement or jury verdict depends on numerous factors. However, you might be eligible to recover damages for:
- Medical bills and any future medical costs,
- Lost salary or wages, and
- Pain and suffering,
- Other forms of accident-related compensation.
Why You Need Fulgham Hampton Law Group as Your Arlington Car Accident Lawyers
The Arlington car accident attorneys with Fulgham Hampton are ready to fight vigorously for you and your family. Call them today at 817-697-4400 to schedule a convenient time to discuss your Arlington car accident claim with them. Remember, time is limited so call today before you lose eligibility.