If your Texas pharmacy made an error that resulted in serious injury to you or a loved one, you may be able to receive compensation for their negligence. Keep reading to learn more about how to fight back.
Duties of a Texas Pharmacy
You naturally trust your pharmacy’s staff to know what they are doing when they fill your prescriptions. Beyond this, your pharmacy has a duty to provide accurate and reliable services to you.
Legally speaking, these are the various duties of a pharmacy:
- Asking if you have questions about your prescription
- Telling you about a drug’s potential side effects
- Reviewing your medical history before giving you the prescription
- Discussing any concerns with your doctor
- Knowing possible interactions with